Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Laptop bags - stylish options

I was looking at my laptop bag today and realised how dull it looks - practical but dull. After some searching on the internet I realised that I could have both beautiful and practical. A distinctive laptop bag makes a great gift for someone who has everything.

You could be one of the first to be seen sporting this fantastic bag from the Old Bag Company, available from October 2010, the bag is stylish yet practical. Alternatively if you are looking for a new bag for yourself they have a great range of bags in beautiful designs.




As always when looking for bags I visited Cath Kidston, and was delighted to find not only one but two choices for everyones laptop needs. The first is a simple laptop sleeve, great if you don't want to carry about all the bits and bobs that come with a laptop. However, if you are going to need your charger and mouse then why not get the laptop bag instead.



 
However, if you are an Orla Kiely fan - which I know I am  - then the next bag is for you. The Tripp laptop bag has a beige cotton stem print lining. There is also room for all your bits and pieces with an inner zip pocket and elasticated pouch pockets.




For those of us who like to buy one off items then I think the laptop bag designed by Cela and available through Folksy is an excellent purchase. The one off designs ensure that you won't be toting the same bag as everyone else. The bag is waterproof and padded to ensure that your laptop is safe and has extra pockets for all those additional items.




Coming to the end of my blog and I have realised that I have not paid any attention to the man who has everything. Though they may think that black is the safest option there are lots of alternatives out there. I really like the colourful Acme and Built NY sleeves. However, if you think the man in your life might be ready to move on from black but is not quite ready for colourful yet, why not look at the Dicota Citywear laptop messenger bag - all available from Bag Crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails